I had the good fortune of writing a cookbook with acclaimed chef and food justice activist Jenny Breen. The experience was an amazing adventure in collaboration; each of her recipes formed the center for a miniature story of its creation. Cooking Up the Good Life published by the University of Minnesota Press, and we were lucky to work with editor Todd Orjala.
- More than a review. About SISTER OF GRENDEL as epic story-poetic novel
- Spring equinox and other returns
- Make new work, but keep the old. One is silver, the other…needs to be mined
- FaceTime Book Club: Seven Ways to Ensure It’s Almost Like Being There
- Create winning copy with 4 principles of fiction writing