I am not a Luddite. Maybe a little techno-resistant. Certainly not an early adapter. I am dazzled by all the options open to writers and others in the blog-sphere. And I will persevere until I have everything integrated…but right now, I am flummoxed. Bear with me. At some near-future time, I will have just one website. It will be elegant and lean. Few bells and whistles. Just a place to record things and post things I hope others will appreciate.
- More than a review. About SISTER OF GRENDEL as epic story-poetic novel
- Spring equinox and other returns
- Make new work, but keep the old. One is silver, the other…needs to be mined
- FaceTime Book Club: Seven Ways to Ensure It’s Almost Like Being There
- Create winning copy with 4 principles of fiction writing