At dawn…I will be in a jet with my children, rising and lifting and heading to Chicago. And from there, another heavy transcendence in steel-riveted cocoon of metal with wings, pushing east, into time reversed, to arrive in London, just in time for a warm cup of something before falling into bed…on the same date. We will try to trick time. We will meet ancestor ghosts and insistent dreams and spill ourselves out with laughter, and the keen awareness of what the journey brings: we are making memories.
- More than a review. About SISTER OF GRENDEL as epic story-poetic novel
- Spring equinox and other returns
- Make new work, but keep the old. One is silver, the other…needs to be mined
- FaceTime Book Club: Seven Ways to Ensure It’s Almost Like Being There
- Create winning copy with 4 principles of fiction writing